APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Alkalizes the body and helps maintain a balanced pH level.
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- Promotes heart health by helping to keep low-density lipoprotein (cholesterol) levels low.
- Also contains a beneficial yeast that acts as a prebiotic for the healthy bacteria in your gut, essentially helping good bacteria grow and balancing your gut flora.
- Contains natural enzymes which stimulate digestive secretions to help the body breakdown food.
- Greens are high in minerals (iron, potassium, etc.) and vitamins like vitamin K which is essential for vitamin D absorption and utilization. Not to mention vitamins A, C, E, etc.
- Chlorophyll which is found in all plants & greens helps fight off toxins and inflammation.
- Raw foods like greens contain many cancer fighting properties that combat free radicals.
- Provide UV protection for your skin at a cellular level through the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of carotenoids.
- A complete source of protein containing all known amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) which our bodies cannot produce.
- 3 tablespoons of hemp hearts provides up to 10g of plant protein.
- High in both insoluble and soluble fiber, providing more than enough bulk to keep your gastrointestinal system regular.
- Hemp hearts penetrate the inner layers of the skin and promote healthy cell growth for hair, skin and nails.
- Contains more Potassium than a banana! Potassium is a mineral that helps maintain electrical systems in the body's cells on a molecular level.
- High in healthy fats (oleic acid: monounsaturated fatty acid) which has beneficial effects on the brain and memory function.
- Anti-inflammatory compounds like phytonutrients that are key to reducing the risk of inflammatory and degenerative disorders that can affect every part of the body.
- Promotes heart health by balancing blood lipids because of their fatty acid composition.
- One of the most probiotic rich foods on the planet!
- Probiotics help to improve your immune system, cognitive (brain), digestive and endocrine (hormonal) functions.
- The good bacteria found in sauerkraut helps with digestion and the absorption nutrients. 1 tiny spoonful with your meal is all you need to reap the benefits!
- Help increase and regulate NK cells, which are nicknamed “natural killer cells,” that control the body’s inflammatory pathways and take action against infections and allergies.
How many of these foods do you incorporate into your day??