Yes I'm a Nutritionist, but NO it's not only about whole foods... it's about what makes us whole as humans, which also ties into the teachings of yoga. I'm so grateful that I get to combine my two passions of yoga and nutrition to help others achieve optimal health.
Below are some of the main ways I may be able to help you!
1. Stuck in a rut? Inspiration, motivation, guidance – your personal wellness coach to give you a gentle kick in the butt. We’ll use a holistic model of health by providing not only dietary recommendations, but lifestyle and psychospiritual suggestions too.
2. Individualized food and menu plans based on YOU – your likes, dislikes, food intolerances, allergies, and lifestyle. Develop a healthy relationship with food and learn new recipes and food preparation to incorporate more nutrient dense foods into your day while spending no more than 20 minutes in the kitchen!
3. Learn how to eat to PREVENT disease, rather than manage disease symptoms. Get to the root cause of your sleep problems, digestive issues, low energy, skin complications and hormonal imbalances without resorting to meds – food is your best medicine for many (but not all) health concerns.
4. Digestion, digestion, digestion! Poor digestion = poor health. Work with an expert on getting your gut on track and avoid having to undo the top button of your jeans after a meal!
5. No quick-fix fad or crash diets. Get healthy over time with a sustainable wellness plan that’s right for you. Weight loss can be a side effect, as well as glowing skin, higher sex drive, better sleep, and healthy bowel movements.
6. Learn what nutrients you may be deficient in due to medications you are taking. Use foods and supplements (if needed) to replace what's lost. For example, one of the most common depleted nutrients is CoQ10 from statin drugs. The very nutrient needed for heart health is being depleted by a so called "heart health" drug.
If you have been thinking about working with a Holistic Nutritionist, feel free to reach out to me at any time through Facebook, Instagram or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send me your top 2 health goals and I’ll let you know how I can help!